| < June >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tura in June is quite mild at 12.1 °C (53.78 °F).
- The weather in June is slightly dry. Only 53mm (2.1in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 20:14 long and the longest day is 21:12 long with an average length of 20:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Tura June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Tura, Russia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Tura:
- Hatanga, Russia - 862 kms (535.6 miles) N
- Olenek, Russia - 717.1 kms (445.6 miles) NE
- Essej, Russia - 476.8 kms (296.3 miles) N
- Selagoncy, Russia - 688.9 kms (428.1 miles) ENE
- Suntar, Russia - 901.7 kms (560.4 miles) E
- Erbogacen, Russia - 518 kms (321.9 miles) SE
- Vanavara, Russia - 450.3 kms (279.8 miles) SSE
- Vitim, Russia - 838.9 kms (521.3 miles) SE
- Kirensk, Russia - 836.3 kms (519.7 miles) SE
- Bratsk, Russia - 892 kms (554.3 miles) S